15 December 2009

debbie downer



today, i do not want to be me. 


There's too much to do, and no motivation to do it.
My clothes don't fit, and I'm doubtful they ever will again.
I don't have a phone or a vehicle, so now that all possible activities on the internet are exhausted, I am stuck here in the mess with screaming kids who won't nap.
I have a Christmas party tonight. bleh.
My make up ran out three days ago and I still haven't replaced it. With my lack of makeup and my body rippling out of my clothes, I should be a sight to see at this soiree.


I just want someone, anyone, at this point it doesn't even need to be my husband, to come through the door and fix it all. Pack it all. Lose it all. Cook it all. Send me to bed and not wake me up until it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment