08 February 2012

Homeschool

I am still convinced that this is the right choice for us. 
God is gently, well... mostly gently, teaching Ephram and I how to journey through this together.

I am grateful for the good days.
And trying to breathe through the bad days. 

It has never felt so important to keep sight of the big picture. 
Each day keeping sight of the big picture.
The Big Picture.

His education

I can do this.
maybe?
I am supposed to do this. 
I know I am.

So we plod on.
Not as fast as we 'should' be.
But committed to getting to our destination.
Together.



1 comment:

  1. and you will both do just fine...keep remembering who is guiding both of you through it . Ephram couldn't have asked for a better teacher....Love you both for being dedicated to seeing this through....

    ReplyDelete