16 September 2011

30 for 30

Seeing my clothes piled to the ceiling in the closet and knowing that I never wear even close to half of it's contents was getting on my nerves. So I gave myself a challenge.
A blogland favorite. 


30 articles of clothes for 30 days.*




And after almost 2 weeks of the challenge I think I could easily say I could cut that down more.
Some days it sucks.
But most days I love it.
And catching a glimpse of my closet no longer puts me in a bad mood.






*Socks, underwear, accessories and jackets not included. And for the sake of full disclosure I will admit that I bought a new dress two days ago. $3! How could I say no?? Plus I can already tell it will be a favorite, so I think it's worth a bend in the rules.


Also! Lest you think I am some sort of purging goddess. I kept everything. It's all in buckets downstairs, but at the end of the 30 days my hope is that I'll be able to edit those buckets down to only those things that I know will be worn.

2 comments:

  1. dang I wish I lived closer I would love your edits I'm sure...you have loads more style than I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I threw out all those buckets of clothes! I guess you're stuck with 30.

    ReplyDelete