15 June 2011

Manicure Day

Ellie decided today was manicure and pedicure day. How I ended up with the ultimate girly girl is beyond me, but she is such a treat that I find myself pouring over the nail polish displays at the stores with as much enthusiasm as her, trying to find the perfect shade to complement her growing collection.

A little embarrassing to admit? Sure. But what's parenthood for if not to humble you a little?
Plus, look at that face! How could one deny her this little pleasure?

After her fingers and toes had dried, she told me she'd like to sell me (savvy girl, that one) her orange nail polish, as she no longer likes it. She assured me she would tithe on the profits.

I'm considering her offer.

For the sake of the lesson, of course.

I still have some pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment