26 June 2011

I've been waiting all year for this.

Tomorrow is Ephram's last day of school. 
I am 100% positive that I am the more excited one of the two of us. 


Finally, FINALLY, no more rushing him out the door, snack days, or packing up the baby I had to wake from her nap to pick him up. Done.


DONE!


Nevermind the vast amounts of homeschooling information/paperwork that are begging for my attention. For tonight at least, I am a kid again, reveling in the blissful feeling that only the last day of school can bring. 



Sweet relief.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya Sarah! We have 2 more days left.. and I'm so excited. Its 845 pm here and the kids are still watching a movie... and I don't care!!! I can't wait for afternoons at the park, swimming lessons, popcicles, the beach, fireworks! Good bye school.. hello summer! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete