28 January 2011

thrifting//Ed Emberley's Drawing Book of Animals

Just before Christmas I was thrifting and found one of the things I had been keeping on my mental list of things to watch for. 






I've been wanting this book (or any of them really) for awhile for the kids. I knew I could just buy them new but what fun would there be in that? 






Now that I know how much the kids love them, I may make a new purchase or two to round out the collection. Is there anything that compares to the thrill of finding something you've long searched for though? Thumbing through shelf after shelf of barbie, goosebumps, and disney - to find something like this, ahh! 



1 comment:

  1. NO WAY. So jealous. I always give up in the midst of all the barbie and disney.

    And this looks awesome. I admire you for waiting to find one thrifted, which is, I agree, WAY more fulfilling. But I am going to buy one new for my budding artist who has been sitting at the kitchen table drawing ALL MORNING.

    ReplyDelete