05 December 2009

scared.


it's probably my favorite hip song ever. and that's saying a lot... or not much. i don't really like the hip much (and a collective Canadian gasp rises from the crowd) but this song is a keeper. one of those little gems that you don't think about often and isn't even in your itunes library but that every once in a while trickles out of your subconscious and you remember how good it is.


i sat down to write this post about how downright scared I feel about life right now, and typing that one little word, triggered a flood of lyrics and memories and off to youtube i went to find it. you know, because it's not in my itunes library. 


on a side note: it's slightly scary but oh so convenient that you can find anything, (anything!) you want on youtube. 


...so, i was going to wax on about the crumpled heap of mess it feels like we are on the verge of becoming. but instead I am going to take a little youtube assisted trip through my memory and trust that someone who is surprised by nothing holds it all together for me. 


whether i like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment